13 February 2015

200 Followers! & This Week I Loved...#3

Ahhhh! As of right now I have 200 bloglovin followers! That is crazy! 200 people are potentially enjoying my blog in some way or another! This makes my heart so happy! Thank you all so much! Also yesterday I took a short break from the blog. I wasn't having the best day yesterday (nothing tragic or anything). I just was having a crap day, and I want to thank you all for your sweet comments on my Instagram! You all made my day, and I love you all loads!! Anyway this week the blogging community has been killing it! I have loved so many posts it was hard to narrow it down! Grab a cup of coffee (or tea!) and treat yo self to some amazing reads! ;)


4.How To Deal With An Introvert-Sunny Sweet Pea (this one hit home for me.)



post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig