31 December 2014

Happy New Year+2015 Goals

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2015 brings you all many blessings! 

2014 really has been a great year for me. I have learned and grown so much! I am so thankful for each and every one of you who either read my blog or watch my videos! I'm so excited for 2015 and what I want to accomplish! I don't really believe in resolutions but I did want to share some goals I have set for myself in 2015! :)


-Learn French.
-Say "Yes" more.
-Keep up healthy habits.
-Do at least one pull up.
-Get better at running and rowing.
-Step up my blogging and youtube game.
-Do more fashion posts.
-Get better at photography.
-Stop comparing myself to others.
-Meet new people.
-Be a brighter light for the Lord.


What are your goals/resolutions for 2015?!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig