26 January 2015



So I've actually been nominated to do this tag quite a few times, and I'm just now getting around to do doing it. I don't know why it's taken me so long, I think I just kept forgetting about it. I was most recently nominated by Akinokiki, and she has a lovely blog so you should all go check it out! :)


Rules for Liebster Award:
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself
  1. Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
  1. Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same
  1. Let the bloggers you have nominated know that they have been nominated

11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

  • I have been dancing since I was 2
  • I practically grew up in Disney World
  • I am vegetarian 
  • I want to be a nutritionist 
  • I have 11 nieces and nephews and one of my nephews is older than I
  • I hate hot weather
  • I'm really shy when you first meet me
  • I am a huge homebody 
  • I'm obsessed with stationary, and want to start creating/designing my own!
  • I love working out
  • I have a huge obsession/love for Deer/Fawns! :)



11 QUESTIONS FROM AKINO:
1. Where are you from?
Florida, USA
2. What is/are your favourite makeup brand(s)? (If you wear makeup)
Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay.
3. What inspired you to start blogging?
Mainly I was just bored and wanted a place of my own. It's actually a secret of mine that most people don't know about...shh ;)
4. What's a hobby that you love doing?
Crossfit, Dance, and anything art related!
5. What is one vacation or travelling experience that you've absolutely loved?
Anytime I've been to Disney!!
6. What's your dream job? (If you already have a job, just a job you'd have in another life even if it's impossible. Or is your current job your dream? hahaha)
Well either a nutritionist, or a blogger! :)
7. Give one of your best tips/advice for beauty/fashion/skincare
Know when to stop...especially with eyebrows, hehe ;)
8. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Casual, Feminine, and comfy.  
9. What's your favourite holiday? 
Christmas!
10. What's an embarrassing/funny moment in your life so far? 
Oh gosh I embarrass myself all the time! um...one time a guy gave me his jacket and was being all sweet, and then my dad came up and asked who's jacket i was wearing and we both kind of did the whole "deer in headlights face", hahaha. 
11. Waterproof makeup or nah?
nah. I like to keep it real.


MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES: 

1. Favorite YouTuber?
2. Sweet or salty?
3. Hot or cold weather?
4. Makeup bag staple?
5. Blogs or YouTube videos?
6. Favorite animal?
7. Dream vacation/holiday location?
8. How many days a week do you wear makeup?
9. What are you most excited for?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. Current favorite band?




    NOMINATIONS
    Alice from Hey Charlie Blog
    Emy from Emy Rose
    Corall from Corall Blogs
    Bridie from Maison Ellis
    Ella from Ella Boo
    Chloe from It's Only Chloe
    Cristy from Cristy Nottingham
    Georgia from Love on the Wall
    Simona from Simona Moona


    post signature
    Share:

    No comments

    © Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
    Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig