05 November 2014

Fall OOTD +A look at our Fall Home Decor :)

I always manage to post way more beauty than fashion for some reason which is quite strange as I enjoy fashion wayyy more than beauty! I guess it's easier to snap a few photos of beauty products than to  have to get all dolled up for fashion photos. Just like my look book videos, they're always some of my favorite videos but man they are a pain to film and edit, haha ;). Anyway today I wanted to share an outfit that I have been loving lately! It's great for the fall and it's a little different from what I normally where. Also I wanted to share some of our fall decorations! My mom is really good at decorating and I think her work deserves some recognition ;).




Overall I really love the look of this outfit! It's a bit edgy but still pretty classic at the same time. It's almost a bit military as well which is always in for the fall!

OUTFIT DETAILS
-Jacket > thrifted
-White to > Old Navy
-Jeans > J. Crew
-Boots > Target



     






xx

Abby








Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig