19 August 2014

My Eyebrow Routine

Hello My Lovelies!

Today's post is my Eyebrow routine. I have very blonde/light eyebrows so its really important for me to do them or else I look really weird, haha. In the past I have been really crap at doing my eyebrows (although I am no pro now, trust me!). I always thought I needed an expensive eyebrow product for them to look decent, but i was wrong! All you need is a a little practice. Also when doing your brows think less is more, then you won't overdo them and they will look more natural :)
(please ignore my hair in this photo. I desperately need my bangs/fringe cut!)

I use the Essence eyebrow Designer in blonde for filling in my brows. This color is a little ashy so its perfect for my hair color. I then use a little brow gel from ELF to keep things in place and then I run over my brows with a spoily to shape them and keep them in place all day long. It also helps to evenly distribute the color and gel :)

I hope this post was of some help to you! I am no brow expert but I have come a long way, haha ;)

Xoxo
Abby




Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig