12 August 2014

Incoming Mail #1

Hey everyone!

As some of you may know I have recently gotten into pen-paling. I have met some lovely girls and they send me the sweetest things! This hobby of mine is certainly becoming a passion very quickly and I am loving creating pretty things for all my pen pals:) Today I'm going to share my first month of incoming mail! let me know if you want me to do more or even show my outgoing mail, too ;)


I got this lovely little package from my friend Nastassja from Calirforina! It's a very pretty hair piece that I cannot wait to style :)



The 2 above are from my friend Alex from North Carolina! She is soo talented and sweet! :) I always look forward to her mail!


Another package from Nastassja! look at the art work on the envelope! so amazing :)



I recently entered PrettyPaperPassion's giveaway on Instagram and I was a runner up! She sent me all these lovely things and I am so grateful!


and the last one I got yesterday came all the from Poland from my friend Weronika. She is so lovely and I look forward to getting to know her better :)


I really enjoy these type of posts so let me know what you think! 

xoxo
Abby

Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig