05 May 2014

Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice cream

Hello my lovelies!

Today I thought I would do another health post! I love experimenting with recipes. I get a lot of my inspiration on Instagram! My health/fitness Instagram is TutusandPineapple if you were wondering ;) I post all the yummy, healthy things I eat and also all my crossfit workouts! I follow soo many beautiful accounts and get a lot of really cool recipes! Let me know if you want me to show you my favorite health/fitness accounts! 
This is a recipe I tried and absolutely fell in LOVE with! It's all natural/vegan/gluten free/paleo/just really good for you! It pretty much tastes just like chocolate peanut butter ice-cream!

All you need is

-2 frozen bananas
-1 tbsp pb2 (or peanut butter)
-1tbsp cacao powder
-almond milk
-cacao nibs
-blender

Directions

Blend it all up in a good blender adding a little bit of almond milk at a time until it reaches your desired consistency (I used my nutribullet). Top with cacao nibs and bam you're done!

Super delicious and healthy! Such a great breakfast idea :)

Hope you try this out! If you do tweet or Instagram me a picture!
Twitter @glitzydancer7
Instagram @TutusandPineapple OR @TutusandPearls


Much love
Abby
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig