25 March 2014

Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray | Review

Hello everyone!!

I'm super excited for today's blogpost because it's a review of the Not Your Mothers Sea Salt Spray!(as seen in the title above...) this stuff has been a life saver for me so let's get straight into it :)

It retails for $5.99 at Ulta so it's super affordable. I think you can get this at Target and Walmart too. 
I love the way it sprays out because it distributes the product so evenly! It also smells quite nice too!
Now I already have naturally wavy/curly hair so for me it just enhances my waves and gives them a bit more of a messy, textured look which I love :) BUT I don't know how this would be for people with straight hair :/
It's so easy to do my hair now! All I do is spray a couple sprays, scrunch it a little and voila my hair is done is under 2 minutes! Also the lasting power on this is really good too!(atleast for me)
Overall I'm obsessed with this stuff and will defiantly be repurchasing again and again! 

Have you tried this product before? If so let me know what you think :)

Xoxo
Abby







Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig