24 January 2014

Beautiful Winter Day

Hello everybody!
I know it's been a while since I've posted on here but I am trying my hardest to post here more:) I've been super busy but things have defiantly calmed down now. I had a job at Starbucks in a target store over the holiday season and was completely slammed the whole time! But other than that I've been very happy! In fact the happiest I've been in a long time:) 

So I wanted to post today because today my mom and I went downtown to some little vintage/thrift shops and we also came across this new little Tea House!  It's soo adorable inside and their tea is absolutely delicious!
The decor was soo cool and cozy! I loved it:)
Look at how awesome this little sitting area is!
I loved these bird cages too!
I also thought this was really neat! I kinda wanna try it in my room. It's just a spray painted tree with little crystals. So cute:)
The tea was absolutely amazing! My mom and I got a tea pot of their "Caramel Dream tea" and a banana nut bar to share. Yummy!
I wanted to steal this tea cup! So cool.

All and all it was a perfect day and the weather was beautiful too! This will be one of my moms and I's regular stops now ;)

Hope you all are doing well!
Xoxo
Abby










Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig