14 March 2016

A Peak Into My Makeup Bag

Although I don't find writing about beauty the easiest or funnest thing to do, that doesn't mean I don't indulge with my beauty routine. I enjoy the art of makeup very much. I have from a very young age (thanks to dance). With the help of the blogging/vlogging world I've been introduced to so many amazing products and brands that I never would have heard of other wise. I'm no makeup expert but I enjoy putting it on. It's therapeutic and relaxing. Even just a coat of mascara and a little bit of lip balm and I feel like I can conquer everything on my to-do list. 

Today's post is short, sweet, and to the point. I'm sharing everything that is currently in my makeup bag. I'll let the photos do the talking. If you have any questions about anything just leave a comment and I'll reply asap! :)




post signatures
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig