03 January 2016

The Weekend Guide #1

With the New Year here I thought it would be appropriate to update my "Weekend Routine" series to the newly reformatted "The Weekend Guide". It will pretty much contain the same type of content. A little bit of lifestyle stuff, some music/reading/watching recommendations, and just my normal ramblings. I hope to get this post up weekly on either Friday or Saturday. It helps with keeping my blogging more consistent as I know I can do at least one post a week (hopefully more)!

So let's take a look at this past week.


  1. Endless amounts of LUSH baths! I had a couple gift cards from Christmas so I went ham on their BOGO sale! I can do a whole post on what I got if you would like to see that :).
  2. Beautiful post Christmas mail from the lovely Jordan.
  3. Sneak peaks at new products from my shop. I've had so much fun designing recently!
  4. A selfie because I felt like it. Nothing wrong indulging in your narcissistic side every once in a while ;).
Good Reads:
Let me know what you think about the new layout! I'm really excited for my blog in 2016! I have so many ideas and am inspired now more than ever! :)


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig