17 January 2016

Winter Playlist

I feel that now we are in the dead of winter (mind you I live in Florida so I'm speaking for all my northerners.), so I thought it would be appropriate to share my ideal winter playlist. 

It's a pretty chill playlist which I think is perfect for this time of year. I find it great for working, creating, and just doing absolutely nothing but laying back and listening to the lyrics. Of course there are some obvious favorites of mine missing (Keaton Henson, Iron & Wine, etc.) but I wanted to share some different artists that I like rather than just bang on about my absolute favs ;). 



I hope everyone is having a wonderful winter, and is staying warm and cozy!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig