23 December 2015

2 More Sleeps

Just popping out one last festive post before the big day comes! 

I've been very busy doing all of the festive things this week. I kind of left everything till the last minute on purpose just so I could feel that festive last minute rush. Am I the only one? lol. 

 Festive Reading Material
I really love Anthropologie's catalogues. Their full of inspiration, beautiful photography and layouts. I would love to work on/for something like this.
 Short People Problems.
It is nearly impossible for me to find pants that fit my short legs (I'm 4"11 and a half). I snapped this pic to share my anger. Not so angry looking huh?
 New Food Trying.
The other day my mom and I came across a new restaurant that just opened up. It's a chipotle style way of ordering only with salads. Everything is organic and gmo free. I had a base of kale and sweet potato noodles, two vegetable choices of pesto eggplant and buffalo cauliflower, and a coconut sriracha sauce. Everything was delicious but my favorite by far was the eggplant! I'm so happy there is now a restaurant I can actually go to now! 
 Inside. The interiors were really cute. They also let you see through the kitchen which is pretty cool. To me that says that they are 100% confident with their ingredients and how they prepare their food.
 Elf Duty.
My present wrapping helper. How could I get anything done without her?!
 The Finished product.
Only took 3 hours. ;)
Star Wars.
On Sunday morning two of my brothers, another guy friend, and I woke up early to go to breakfast and then proceed to see Star Wars after. One of my brothers (Stephen-pictured above) was beyond excited to see the film. He almost didn't wait until we could all see it together. I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan, but it's got to be said that movie is pretty damn good. I would love to see it again but only in 3D as we only saw it in standard. 

All In All.
I've had a pretty amazing Christmas "break" or whatever it is I'm on so far. I am so excited to spend the rest of my time off with my family. There's lot of cookies to be baked, movies to be watched, and laughs to be had. I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Isaiah 9:6-7
6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig