25 July 2015

Weekend Routine | Nothing New

Not much new around here. I've been super busy with a lot of projects so I'm sorry for the absence from my blog. 

I've been reading all these "blogging tips" posts lately and they've been messing with my head. I don't post often, I don't have a "niche", I don't have a DSLR, I'm terrible at writing, and I'm no good at html (just know the basics from myspace days ;). But I don't want to be the stereotypical blogger. I blog for the fun of it and if that means it's only once a week, with photos from my phone written in terrible grammar then so be it. It's not that I don't care about how the quality of my blog because I do very much so, it's just this isn't my job nor am I planning for it to be. I am a realist and I will keep my blog real for as long as I continue to pursue it! Hope this makes sense (looking back it doesn't, I'm running on zero coffee today).



 {In other news, I'm back to creating for myself and it feels glorious!}
 {New products in the shop. I'm so excited for the seasonal releases!}
 {Little upgrades to my packaging. This stuff gives me life ;) }

{I still have the bed of a 5 yr old. New home ware haul coming soon, I promise!}

Weekend To-Do List:
-Etsy work
-Design
-The CrossFit Games (go Ben Smith!!)
-Clean
-Hang with the siblings
-Netflix (because we finally have an account! Yes, we live under a rock.)

Weekend Reading:


What's new with you guys? I feel like we haven't talked in a while!<3


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig