29 March 2015

Weekend Routine | Spring To Do List

Florida has been blessed this weekend with some b-e-a-utiful weather! Unfortunately it's just a big tease as we will probably have our 85+ degree weather back tomorrow. I managed to get a lot done this weekend. I have had a major closet clear out, took a bunch of blog photos (for both blogs), worked on some Etsy orders, and still managed to hang out with my family. Today I have a long list that includes working on more etsy orders, laundry, vacuuming, cleaning my room, taking more blog photos, and planning for Easter with my family next weekend!  

 {Desk Top}
 {Makeup-less Weekends}
 {Easter is coming! (so is GofT :D}
{The best shirt (from Forever 21)}

I have lots of new posts coming to both blogs! I have been having a hard time getting my ideas out of my head and unto paper, haha. Please do let me know what kind of posts you would like to see from me. Also let me know what you got up to this weekend in the comments as I always love reading what you are all doing with your weekends! :)


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig