08 March 2015

Weekend Routine | Happy Things

Well the clocks have gone forward so I guess that means I have to kiss goodbye to early, cozy, warm nights and hello to hot, humid, sunny days. I do not do well in summer. I know most people get depressed/sad in winter but for me it is the total opposite. I seriously have hibernated in summer's past due to not wanting to get out in the heat. I don't know how people do it! Anyway to put things on the bright side I am listing some things that have made me happy this week. :)

{Decorating my planner}
{New beauty buys}
{Daily Smoothie Bowl}
{Sneaky Anthropolgie purchase}
 {Neat home ware store in our town}

1. Drinking coffee out of my favorite mug.
2. Hitting new CrossFit PR's.
3. Shopping with my mom.
4. Getting a job interview.
5. Music...always.
6. Fresh juicy pineapple.
7. New books.
8. Bowling with my family. 
9. Watching Conan every night with my mom.
10. Each day I get to serve the Lord.


 What are some things that made you happy this week?! I'd love to know!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig