06 March 2015

Through The iPhone

Happy Friday Everyone!
Hope you all have great weekend plans, and if not (like me) then I hope you have a very relaxed weekend! This week has whizzed by once again. I have been so busy with family, work, and crossfit stuff. I actually have a job interview this Tuesday! I didn't even fully submit or finish my application but I still managed to get an interview, haha. Anyway, here is what my life has been looking like though the lens of my iPhone! :)

 Blue things//Rad bowling shoes//Donut Stickers from my shop//Rare selfie
 New sticker designs for my shop//Recent purchases//Cosmic bowling with the fam//Dreamy Stationary
 More new products for my shop//Glow in the dark alley//Beach stickers//Current LUSH stash
 Working on orders//Lovely gift from Charlie//more orders
Siblings//Healthy stuff//Desk Stuff//Bed Stuff


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig