02 February 2015

Weekend Routine | Super Bowl What?

Another Weekend come and gone. Sorry I am putting this up on a Monday, I was busy working on my video yesterday. This weekend was quite needed. I had a crazy (but fun) week at Crossfit and needed a good break. Friday I stocked up on some supplies for my Etsy shop (new things coming soon!), Saturday was for hanging out with my siblings (till 2 in the morning), and Sunday was for not watching the Super Bowl. Today I am baby sitting, and then going to Crossfit, which I'm super excited about because it is the first class at our new location! What did you get up to this weekend?! :)
 I got a little crafty and made a marque! Finished product is on my instagram ;).
 New clock, and succulent, along with some sweet cards from friends! :)
Had a pamper evening, obviously. I tried a manuka honey mask and it was amazing! It totally refreshed my skin, and was the perfect pick-me-up I needed!

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig