04 February 2015

Through The iPhone

I thought I would do an Instagram catch up. These used to be one of my favorite posts to do, but they have kinda fallen off the wagon. I spruced up the way I format these so they look a bit better on my blog. Here is what my life has been looking like through both my personal and themed Instagram account. 

 The first selfie I've posted in over a year//new desk things//Anthropologie always making me poor//I would get no work done without coffee
 Things I put on my face//a marquee I made//Lush stash//new Easter bunny stickers from my etsy shop
Forever debating whether I should cut my hair//daily essentials//beach day...need more of these//planner pages for this week.

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig