05 February 2015

The Daily's | Jewelry

When I wear jewelry I like it to be fuss free and pretty minimal. I either go for classic pieces, or the complete opposite and go for something a little more relaxed (think jute, rope, beachy stuff, etc.). Recently I have been into gold details which is a little different than my normal taste. However I have been completely in love with these two pieces recently, and have been wearing them non-stop!


Funny enough they are both gifts from my sister that I got at completely different times! I just adore this Cat watch! I have had it for almost 2 years now. I wear it in phases, although in the past weeks it has not left my wrist! It is from ASOS and I found a link for it here.  The Fawn necklace is just too adorable! It adds the perfect touch of sweetness to any outfit. I don't know where it is from tough, but it is one of my all time favorite necklaces! :)

What are your go-to jewelry pieces?!
post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig