29 December 2014

Work Space Inspiration

Every New Year I get a little stir crazy and start thinking of ways I can change things/reorganize for the better. It usually ends up with me changing my bedroom furniture around, clearing out my closet, and all around organizing my whole life so I can start the New Year fresh. A little cliche but I do it every year. For the past couple of months I've really been wanting a new desk! The one I have now is so small/unstable/cheap. I don't have enough space to do all my projects. I want more space to create, and take blog photos! Thankfully my Dad has volunteered to make me a new desk! I have been all over Pinterest lately trying to get some ideas/inspiration! I will show you finished product of course, but for now here is my inspiration for my new work space! :)


1/2/3


4/5/6

7 (can't find source)/8/9




post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig