15 July 2014

Life through my iPhone #4

Hello everyone!
Hope you all had a great week! It's been a while since I did a "Life through my iPhone" so I thought I'd do one today:)

             
This was from when I was on Cape Cod. I will be posting the rest of the pictures sparatically on here ;)
Can't get enough of coffee or smoothie bowls! I literally dream of these and then I can't wait to wake up! Haha
An outfit I wore recently and was obsessed with!
Found this gem at goodwill recently! Got a couple other things too. Will be doing a post on them shortly ;)
                  
                  
4th of July recently passed as well. Above is my sister in law and I :)
Also I am the proud new owner of my own customized Penny board!! I'm so in love! I just can't wait for it to cool down so I don't have to ride it in the sweltering heat!!


And that's about it! Let me know what you've been up to recently down below!

Xoxo

Abby











Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig