17 May 2014

Drug store Favorites

Hello my lovelies!

Today's post is pretty exciting :) it's all my favorite products from the drug store! I don't have very many high end beauty products so I have lots of favorites from the drug store and I thought I would share them!
Wet n Wild is one of my favorite brands and these products do not disappoint! The Mega Glo powder ($2.99) is great for highlighting and also I like to sweep it across my lids too for a really fast eyeshadow look :) the Natural Wear powder ($2.99) is really good too! It doesn't look cakey and keeps my make up in place! 
This is the Elf blush and bronzer duo that's supposed to a dupe for Nars Laguna and orgasm. I've never tried the Nars duo before but I do really enjoy this one and it's so affordable you can't go wrong ;) $2.99.
More Elf products! These are from the dollar line. I love the shimmering facial whip for highlighting! It's soo pretty and looks very natural and glowy! The all over cover stick I love to use as a blush. This particular color is very nice on my skin tone and it smells like oranges too!
These are by far my favorite drug store eyeshadows! They're from Wet n Wild and they only cost $2.99 for a trio! They're very pigmented and creamy. They last all day with a primer and are just amazing! 
I love the Nyx jumbo eyeshadow pencils when I'm in a hurry! They're $5.99 (I think). I love the cottage cheese color for my inner corner and brow highlight. I use yogurt as a base or just an all over lid color :)
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24/7 eyeshadows. I only have one in kailediscope but I loveee it! Such a perfect shimmery base! Really makes my eyeshadow pop! $5.99
For brow products I love the Maybelline define a brow and the Elf brow gel. The define a brow (5.99) is really easy to control and work with! Makes my brows come alive ;) the brow gel is nothing special just keeps my brows is place for a dollar!
Baby lips or a love them or hate them but I love them! They moisturize and give me slight color which i love! My favorite kind of baby lips are the Dr. Rescue line because I love the menthol feel ;) $2.99
Nyx have really amazing lip products! My favorite are the hyper shine glosses! (5.99)They feel soo nice on the lips, give great color, and taste amazing! I like the butter glosses too! Very similar just a little less glossy 5.99.
Some lipsticks. The top one is from cover girl. I have no idea what of lip stick this is but it's "darling" if that helps! I love the color, it's a pretty mauve pink perfect for everyday :). The next is a Relvon lip butter in "cupcake" $7.99. One of my most worn lip products! Such an easy color to throw on! The last is from Wet n Wild. It's in "think pink" and is my allll time favorite pink lip color!! And it's only $1.99 like what?!
Two more elf products! The matte lip color is very nice! It's like a liner and a lipstick in one! $1.99. The lip stains are a little drying but for $1.99 they give good color and staying power :)
And the last is my current favorite mascara which I have a whole review on already:) this stuff is the bomb ;) $5.99.

And those are all my current favorite drugstore products! If you any questions about anything feel free to ask!!

Much love
Abby

















Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig