14 April 2016

The Mid-Week Guide | Ramblings & Updates

Coming to you a day early for my weekend guide/update as I will be very busy this weekend. 

I have my CrossFit competition on Saturday so in between preparing for the next two days and needing a whole day to recover on Sunday I thought it was better to post a little early than not at all. 

I'm still not 100% sure I'm competing yet though as I injured my upper back/shoulder pretty badly this week. I couldn't wash my hair or cook breakfast on Tuesday. I've been doing a lot better the last two days though so if I keep recovering at the rate I am I think it's safe to compete. 

Hopefully the injury is nothing too major. My coaches wanted me to go see a physical therapist before I try to compete but I can't fit it in my schedule (or budget, tbh). I've been rolling it out/stretching it as much as I can and I feel a little better every day. I'm trying to get to the gym tonight to see if I can test any of the workouts. Hopefully I can do some cleans (what I hurt myself doing) and overhead work. More than anything I just hope I can lift heavy weights again soon! 

Anyway, that's enough of that for now. I'm sure most of you couldn't care less and wish I would just shut up about CrossFit already. lol. Onto this week's guide! 



Just think, this time next week there will only be 3 days till Game of Thrones! I'm super pumped. Hopefully this season will make up for last season (I personally was not a fan)!

Good Reads:

Watch This:
How To Casey Neistat A Vlog. <Love this girl!

Some Tunes:
Watch You Burn by Anchor & Braille. <Actually the whole album "Songs for the Late Night Drive Home".

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig