08 January 2015

Treat Yo Self | VS Semi Annual Sale Haul

In the past I used to spend all my Christmas money at the VS semi annual sale. I would buy all different types of perfumes, track suits, panties, beauty bits, etc. I would go mad! Thankfully those days are behind me and I now only purchase what I truly want/need. I recently had a big clear out of everything! I still have more to go through actually! But anyway I made note of a couple of things I needed and bras were a must! 
I'm forever needing more sports bras! If I have to live in these they might as well be cute. This black one with cool cut out detailing was in the sale for 16.99. I can't wait to workout in this!
 I was good and only got 2 bras! The first is a burgundy color and it might possibly be the most comfortable bra I've ever owned! The second one is really pretty, and it's one without any under wire which is an option I am all for! They were both 26.99.
Okay these were something I did not need...pajamas are one of my weaknesses! These have the nicest fabric! So soft, silky, and luxurious! I don't want to take them off come morning! I don't know if pj's can be life changing, but if they could these definitely would! They were 29.99.

And that is everything I picked up this year in the semi annual sale. You can still shop the sale online and in stores!-Shop Here

post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig