05 July 2014

Post Workout | Beauty Essentials

Happy Saturday everyone!

Hope you're all having a great weekend and if you're American hope you had a great 4th of July! I spent it with some of my family and it 'twas a really great time! :)

Today I have my post workout beauty essentials. These are a few products I use practically every time after I workout to freshen up and look some what presentable (which is very hard after crossfit ;)

Rapid muscle spray and callus repair balm. If you do crossfit these are a must! The spray instantly soothes sore muscles/cramps/aches and the callus balm protects your calluses from worsening throughout the day!
Deodorant and body splash. These are kinda a no brainer. You don't wanna be smelling all funky! Above is VS Pink, and suave Sweet Pea and Violet. 
Makeup. Now I don't like too much makeup before or after working out but these couple of things are pretty consistent in my routine. Concealer, mascara, and sometimes a lip color. Above is The Rimmel Match Perfection concealer, Loreal Miss Manga mascara, and Flower cosmetics Luxury lip color in Camelia Charm.

And those are all my post workout essentials!

I hope this post was somewhat useful for some of you:) let me know what products you like to use after working out!!

Xoxo
Abby





Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig