22 April 2016

The Weekend Guide #15

I don't know about you, but it seems to me that this week has just whizzed by. I'm not complaining though as I am quite content at the moment. Sure nothing is perfect and I still have some pretty crappy things happening, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy my life regardless. I take it one day at a time. Better times are coming. 

This week I've been focusing on recovering from my injury. I still don't know what I did to my back but it is slowly but surely getting a little better each day. I've had to be very patient with myself at the gym. I can't do anything overhead yet which really breaks my heart. I might go get a sports massage if it continues to give me trouble. There is another competition that I would like to do in May though so hopefully I can be fully recovered by then!

In other new Game of Thrones comes back this weekend! I'm not really as excited as I have been in the past. I really hope they redeem themselves this season (it is GoT though so probably not, lol)!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! It's the first weekend in over a month that I don't have anything planned. For once I really don't know what to do with myself! 


1. Meal planning. My current favorite thing to do is cook! 
2. A bomb-ass sweet potato curry I made! Maybe I'll share the recipe someday ;).
3. A sneaky pic of me at competition. I can't tell how much pain I was in in this photo. I really shouldn't have been working out, oops.

Goods Reads:

Watch This:

Some Tunes:
(really weird mix this week).


post signature
Share:

No comments

© Tutus & Pearls | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig